Thursday, February 24, 2011

My ideal man?

I didn't know whether to write about my perfect man, or the perfect man - so this is an amalgamation of the two, really. I did some research (well, sort of, I asked facebook) and it would transpire that face (I assume that means that they are attractive, and not that the specification is to have a face - I would hope that they all have faces) and humour are the top-ranking qualities in a man. Alongside some other answers such as 'gullibility' (from a straight man) and 'big arms'. However, here is my list:

1. Style. So that rules out silver neck chains, trouser crotches around knees and sportswear in public for me.

2. Romance. It only needs to be a bit. No, they don't need to fill a room with red roses in order to prove their undying love, but a small gesture every now and then, just to show they listen?!

3. Distance (keeping the right amount, that is). Not too clingy (If I don't text back within 10 minutes, sending another one isn't going to make me reply quicker), and not too distant (no woman is an island!!) 

4. Punctuality If anything, the girl should be late (feminism? What's that?!)

5. Good music taste. Not essential, but it'd be nice (and would obviously match me in cool stakes, which would be sky-high*).
*This may not be true.

6. A good/weird sense of humour. It is essential that he can make me laugh, and laugh at the same things I do. Even if it involves laughing at him. 

7. Preferably not own a games console. Or at least don't play with it when I'm around. I'm a real girl!! Play with me (scrabble, preferably)!

8. A bit weird?! Just a bit.

9. Has hair. Longish, preferably.

10. Likes me. Ok, so I'm scraping the barrel a bit now, I think it's time to stop...

///EDIT///

Just in case this was unclear, it is just a bit of fun...


On repeat in my head whilst writing. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...