Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Festivals and stuff.

I have just been informed that I have been successful in getting my blog featured in theyoungcreatives blog, and it's not there yet, but it will be... soon...


So, despite the fact that I am completely broke and owing... a (reasonable) sum to my credit card company, the offer of another festival was too good to miss, so when my mate rang me and asked if I wanted to go to 2000 Trees Festival, the sway was too much to resist, and when the offer of discounted tickets for another festival (Y Not Festival was thrown in, well, it would have been rude to say no. With the line up of 2000 Trees featuring Los Campesinos, And so I Watch you from Afar (of previous blog fame) and Tall Ships (Read an article about them here), I knew that I had to go.

The two festivals, coupled with Glastonbury (finally) will ensure that I will have absolutely no money all summer, but it'll be an awesome three weekends...

The only drawback is, (see post below about how to stand at gigs) how will I get through three whole weekends of stumbling across minefields: standing by my tent, at casual gigs, morning and evening gigs, by the facepainting tent (not that I'll be there)?! I joke, I'll be sitting on a tartan blanket drinking tea out of a vacuum flask.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...