Sunday, February 20, 2011

I would never be friends with old me.

I just googled my name, for shits and giggles... (I don't know what I was expecting to find, really). I was such a loser teenager! All of my social networking profiles came up (should probably do something about that, privacy and that), including bebo, hi5, myspace...

Apparently I uploaded a picture of a pirate flag, with the caption 'ooh arr har har me hearties pirates rock'... I mean, come on! (I may have been sixteen but I really was incredibly uncool. My bebo page, in 'about me', I simply wrote 'I don't like you.' Who writes shit like that?! Did I want to scare people away with a pseudo-pretentious four-word sentence that I can only assume was funny to me at the time!? And the pictures... Terrible. I looked like an emo boy.

I did (guiltily) enjoy it though. An (embarrassing) trip down memory lane, which made me appreciate just how much I have changed ( I no longer look and dress like an emo boy and do not love pirates).

Still not quite cool though...


Help She Can't Swim - Fermez La Bouche

My sixth form days. Ah, nostalgia.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...