Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day #7: Get an internship

For the last few weeks, I have been increasingly uninspired and disheartened, because I haven't actually been anywhere further than a 20-mile radius in... about two months. Now, if I had been working a full-time job with far fewer money worries and not mostly bored out of my SKULL, I would have not noticed this fact too much. However, apart from sporadic volunteering I have been largely stuck at home looking for a job. 

Times are a-changing, however. I have been offered an internship, in London, for sixteen weeks, at a magazine, with some lovely people. THE most exciting thing that has happened to me in about six months. Or more. I feel alive again! I will see the city lights again, I will be living the dream! Oh, and it starts next week. Just a few minor details to sort out - living, when to get there, you know, nothing major....!

The important thing is, I AM GETTING AWAY for a bit! Besides, I already have an Oyster Card. What else could I need!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...