Monday, March 21, 2011

Day #14: Sink to a new low

IMG01642-20110321-1621.jpg by girlscoutuplate

'Sink' to a new low... That's a plughole in a sink... Ahem. Yeh, the bad puns just keep on coming.
No use crying over spilt milk. Actually, that's milk and coffee. 

I was going to post something else today but I decided I needed to do more field research. Not in a field. On, y'know, facebook and that.



On a musical related note (because it feels like there hasn't been one for ages), I've decided I quite like the new Strokes song, despite the album 'Angles' being  ridiculously hyped (I haven't listened to the whole thing yet). They're not exactly breaking new ground, I mean, this sounds like a cross between interchangeable songs from their first and second albums, but it's still working for them, and it's certainly made many Strokes fans feel nostalgic and warm and fuzzy inside. Which is good...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...