Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cardiff and hand-sticking-down-pants

It's been a while... Why I've been putting off something I love for so long eludes me - too busy? (nah), not enough inspiration? (I'm in London ffs) errr... Can't be arsed? You choose.

Anyway. I finally got over being in a room of hipster Wayne's World fans and have been mostly meeting friends in overpriced bars in Soho, making plans to eat mung beans every day and live on 5 p a day (I'm getting there) and getting annoyed with other, more successful writers who are shit (they're not really, I'm just jealous).

I'm currently listening to classical music as listening to LMFAO doesn't seem to breed creativity - I spend most of the song waiting for that guy to say 'Every day I'm shufflin', and do a little seat-dance when he does. I'm not really sure what this post is about yet, if I'm honest... 

I have been doing exciting, really - the other day, I went to Cardiff, which was amazing - I went to Barry Island and dug a hole in some sand and danced in a  club 'til I was dragged away (apparently it's not cool to dance to S Club when there are 10 other people on the dance floor). Oh, and I saw someone from Big Brother who apparently tried to stick his hand down my friend's pants in the middle of the dance floor a couple of years ago.

I am really at a loss as to why he didn't tell anyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...