Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Procrastination.

Well. Supposed to be doing essay about As I Lay Dying. But that has not in fact happened yet. My roomie Ash has fallen asleep reading a book with her arse up in the air. Good times. Listening to Operator Please.

Operator, operator please!
I think my brain has got a disease!


I love shouty songs. As do I love peanut butter crackers. Bloody profound stuff this blog is.

Erm. Went to Chicago at the weekend, that was nice. Watch this space if yr interested: http://alexandpop.livejournal.com/ - well, in the next couple of weeks anyway. Lots to do. Mainly essays and midterms. Urgh.

... I should probably go.

"My mother is a fish." - Vardaman, As I Lay Dying

Operator Please - Crash Tragic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...